Custom Search

Friday, January 30, 2009

Back To School

I seldom back to my primary school since I graduated in 1995. Really miss those great moment where we play hide and seek together, peeped on girls skirt, chasing each other in school.

S.R.J.K.(c) Hwa Nan was my primary school and it did not change much since I leave the school.

They still keep the photo of my class. Can you recognise which one is me

I still remember how to sing my school song. I had sang this song every Monday for six year.

If you wanted to do a slam dunk, you can do it easily here but please always remember to wear a tighter pant.

I just an ordinary student back in the school. But I think the best thing I ever had in primary school is became the assistant class monitor when I was in standard 6.


This is the place where I played with my friends. The grass here was not as much as what you are seeing now compare with 15 years ago. It was cover mostly by sand. If you fall down sure you will hurt badly.

I wondering how many student will actually go and read all those word which hanging on the wall and pillar. For me I never bother it.

This is the most scary place in this school, 9 out of 10 student who went inside sure will come out crying.

Bullying seldom happened in my school because we kind of loving each other.

We love each other and we also love our school

We love our school so much and we will never do anything bad to it. Please don't misunderstand with the action you are seeing in this photo. We are not sneaking in but we just climbing in. We wanted to go in through the front gate but it has no one there to open the gate for us. We are not breaking the law because my teacher said to us that the school will always welcome us if we wanted to come back. We just follow what our teacher taught us.

0 comments:

 
James Sow © Some Right Reserved @ 2008 - 2009