Custom Search

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Yaki-Yaki Japanese Barbeque Buffet Restaurant at Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL

Yaki-Yaki Japanese Barbeque Buffet Restaurant is having 50% off promotion.

RM 75 for buffet dinner with 50% off, it do really attractive for me.

Yaki-Yaki have many choices of food.

When I first reach there, I really don't know where to start.

The food here also very fresh

Tempura, sashimi and all others food here looks so yummy and it really made me want to try it all,

But only trying the sushi here already making my stomach full

Looking at all these food on the table, I really feel I'm the most happy person in this world.

This is my very own special ice cream with at least five favour which you can only see it at jamessow.blogspot.com

Ready minasan, Idatakimasu! lets eat!!

0 comments:

 
James Sow © Some Right Reserved @ 2008 - 2009