Custom Search

Monday, October 27, 2008

KL Photography Festival 2008 - Day 1

Last week was the Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival at Times Square. I went there with my cheap little camera and intended to take some model photo but when i reach there, i was shock and feel shy to take out my camera because all the camera there is professional camera with their long lens and big flash hanging on their camera. Finally when i took out my camera and ready to shoot, an uncle who standing beside me look at me and smile. Although he didn't said anything, i know he wanted to say 'boy, just go home and play with your toy'.

I didn't know that so many Malaysian love photography

See all this crazy photographer, they already waited beside the stage one hour before the model shoot start.

Look at all those photographer and their camera

Models are posing with their Fujifilm Camera

Fijifilm Model Shoot-out contest

Imagine if one of them is willing to go out with you......

0 comments:

 
James Sow © Some Right Reserved @ 2008 - 2009