Custom Search

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The most enjoyable dinner I ever had at Look Out Point

There is nothing you can compare with when you are having a good dinner with friends. Yesterday I went to Look Out Point and took my dinner with friends, Although there was little rain but still it was fun and I was very much enjoying it.

Finally my Fish & Chips arrived. 'MINASAN ITADAKIMASU'

Ah Bek, your face telling you are suffering eating those.

Please ignore the three people in the photo because the main hero is the carrot milk (I wonder is the milk is come from China)

Please don't play with fire.

We are having the best food and also........

the best view:)

Look Out Point version of 'Brokeback Mountain'

They are preparing the Jackie Chan latest movie

What are they looking at?

They are the 'Shaolin 5 Tiger'

0 comments:

 
James Sow © Some Right Reserved @ 2008 - 2009