Custom Search

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ah Kok's Wedding at Batu Pahat

Yesterday I went to Batu Pahat, Johor to attend my friend's wedding.

We call him 'Ah Kok' and we used to stay in a same hostel when we were studying in UPM

A lot of my friends who i know when I was in UPM also attending the wedding, so it becoming a gathering dinner also.

The dinner should be start at 7.00pm and we reach there around 6.30pm. However only 8.05 it was started. Seem like 'late' is already become a very common culture in a chinese wedding dinner in Malaysia.
In chinese wedding, 'Kara OK' is a must as a entertainment.

Of course, it is not a perfect wedding without having a beer

Is very boring when we are waiting the next food to be serve and it also very painful when listening people singing 'Kara OK'. The only entertaiment I have is only looked around and oberseving 'hot chicks'

Without them, wedding is boring and meaninglees.

Of course it is not the main reason i attending a wedding.

Is because I wanted to sent my best wishes to my friend here.

People always said a friend din't come easy, so let us all cheer for our friendship.

0 comments:

 
James Sow © Some Right Reserved @ 2008 - 2009