Custom Search

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Half Day Trip at Segenting, Batu Pahat

After attended a wedding dinner at Batu Pahat, we spend overnight there and my friend said he will take us for a visit around Batu Pahat. So I was thinking where he will bring us tomorrow and may be I can ask him to take me to the hotel where Dr Chua Soi Lek stay before. I heard people said the room which Dr Chua stay previously is now become a tourist spot. People purposely come to Batu Pahat just to stay at that room causing the room is much more expensive compare to other room.

In the end we din't went to that hotel but we went to Segenting, a chinese fishing village and we had visited a temple there.

The village is located about 10 KM from Batu Pahat town, although is far but everyday there are many people visiting that temple.

What so special about the temple is they have some Green Golden Fish and my friend told me if you can touch the fish from it's head to tail, it will bring good luck.

Actually I'm not very believing it but after I saw all the people here are so crazy about it, then I started to think may be it is true.

Is not easy to touch the fish but what I can tell you is these people will do anything to thouch the fish.

This temple is the main attraction in Segenting and it is worth to visit.


Besides temple, Segenting also have some very beautiful view.

Is very relaxing to watch the view here

You might consider to come here because here not only have some good view but also cheap seafood is available.

0 comments:

 
James Sow © Some Right Reserved @ 2008 - 2009