Custom Search

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

International Extreme Autoshow at Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil

Honestly I really don't know anything about car modification. After I went to the International Extreme Autoshow at Stadium Putra, I thought I going to have better understanding about car modification but what I get is more confusing. I really don't know why some people like to turn their car into something weird, is not only weird but really very weird. However I think I still had learn few things about car modification from this autoshow.

Car modification is about painting.

The more complicated of your painting on the car, which mean your car is better.

Second is speaker

The bigger and more speaker that you can put into your car, it mean you car is much more better

The next thing is LCD screen.

The more LCD you can have in your car, it will make you car even better

You even can put it at the back so that you can entertain people behind

If you can turn your car into something like alien spaceship.

or UFO, i will say you are crazy

The fifth thing is the engine

The more advance your engine is, the faster your car can be.

Whatever is the thing is, I not really interested with car modification. I only interested with the 'chicks', I mean hot 'chicks'

0 comments:

 
James Sow © Some Right Reserved @ 2008 - 2009