Custom Search

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Dinner at Roadhouse Grill, Jalan Ampang KL

I really seldom celebrate Christmas but this year was a special year for me when I celebrated Christmas with some friends at the RoadHouse Grill Restaurant, which located at Jalan Ampang KL. We was having a Christmas dinner there, although it is not a luxury dinner but it was a wonderful and meaningful dinner for me.

Basically Roadhouse Grill is a bar and steakhouse restaurant.

Roadhouse Grill is having a Christmas dinner set at RM 49.90 ++ per person.

The set included a vegetables soup with cut cube celery, onion and carrot.

Apple pie with cream topping.

and you can choose either grilled chicken fillet with mushroom and BBQ sauce, seafood combination of salmon and tiger prawn with mango salsa cream sauce or their lamp and Riheye fillet.

Overall the food here is satisfy and I like their Lamp.

This Christmas is the best Christmas I ever have

Good food and pretty girl is the best combination for Christmas

0 comments:

 
James Sow © Some Right Reserved @ 2008 - 2009