Custom Search

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Asean University Game at Stadium Badminton Cheras

Last week was the Asean University Games which the badminton event was held at the Stadium Badminton Cheras.

I went there to watch the prize giving ceremony.


I had meet a lot of Malaysia's National Badminton Player like Abdul Latif, Hoon Thien How, Julia Wong, Woon Khe Wei, Lydiah Cheah, Tan Wee Kiong and many more.


Malaysia had emerge as champion in both Men's and Women's team event.

I always watch them play at TV but today I was so closed with them


I had took a photo with Hoon Thien How after the prize giving ceremony


Hoon Thien How previously was partner with Tan Boon Heong and currently he is partnering with Ong Soon Hock in Mens Double and Mix Double with Chin Eei Hui

I will always support Malaysia Team!!

0 comments:

 
James Sow © Some Right Reserved @ 2008 - 2009